There is a vacancy for a Volunteer Board Member (Fundraising Manager) in IranAndItsFuture.org. The vacancy is in the Washington D.C. Metro Area.
Who are we looking for?
Are you passionate about helping a rising nonprofit corporation grow as it enters its next stage of development? Our organization is currently active in the US.
IranAndItsFuture.org seeks volunteer board members who can help establish and develop methodology for long-term, sustainable funding. The candidates will have proven fundraising records and can guide the organization if need to recruit other likeminded board members to achieve our goals.
If you believe that the only way to ensure long-lasting peace within the Middle East is to put aside differences and concentrate on the basic shared humanity within all of us, then this could be a life-changing opportunity for you.
You do not have to be Iranian (Persian), or speak Farsi but you must be fluent in English.
The Board Members Responsibilities:
The Board of Directors supports the work of IranAndItsFuture.org and is responsible for overseeing the direction and management of the organization. While day-to-day operations are led by the Chief Executive Officer, the Board-CEO relationship is a partnership, and the appropriate involvement of the Board is both critical and essential to long-term success.
- Attend Board meetings (virtually) and organization events;
- Communicate regularly and serve as a trusted advisor to the CEO;
- Assist in identifying and recruiting other Board members;
- Ensure effective organizational planning, monitor effectiveness of programs and activities;
- Work actively to secure adequate funding for the organization;
- Serve on committees and participate in special activities.
For more details and to apply, please refer to the relevant LinkedIn page.